Our best tile saw reviews will delve a little deeper into the top ten leading models on the market and why they’re currently crushing the competition. These saws are the perfect option for serious ceramic tile work. In reality, a tile saw is the best tool for the job, despite the fact that there are other ways you can cut tile. But if you’re dealing with a big job, then one of the following models can be the only option if you’re looking for professional results.
1. DEWALT D24000S Heavy-Duty 10-inch Wet Tile Saw
The D24000S by Dewalt is one of the best wet tile saws on the market. It features a cutting capacity of twenty-five to twenty-eight inches and can handle eighteen by eighteen inch tile. For improved accuracy and a more stable cutting experience the saw also comes equipped with stainless steel rollers and a cut line indicator. According to the pros, this model has a cutting accuracy within 1/32 inch.
This model features:
- Portable design
- Plunge feature for faster cuts
- 5 or 45 miter feature for fast angled cuts
2. PORTER-CABLE PCE980 Wet Tile Saw
Porter continues to impress us with their popular, powerful saws that come with intuitive controls and a lightweight design that makes their tile saws highly portable. Their latest model, the PCE980, comes with an onboard miter square that will help the user to take advantage of repeatable rip cuts and can also help with lining up miter cuts. The included roll cage is designed for ultimate protection during transport and easy carrying.
Additional features include:
- Splash guards designed to prevent water from spraying
- Fixed deck made out of stainless steel
- Drain plug for fast, clean draining
3. SKIL 3550-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw
This SKIL wet tile saw features the patented Hydro Lock Water Containment system which is designed to keep the water contained, directly next to the blade. This will prevent the saw from spraying, which will keep the operator nice and dry, while also helping to significantly reduce clean up time. The saw’s sliding side extension can handle tile up to eighteen inches by eighteen inches.
Other features include:
- Rust-resistant aluminum table top
- Adjustable rip fence complete with miter guard for improved cutting accuracy
- Can handle bevel cuts on 022.5 to forty-five degrees. This range offers more flexibility, allowing you to handle a wide variety of cut types
4. Leegol Electric 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw
This compact, highly portable tile saw from Leegol can handle bevel cuts that range from zero to forty-five degrees, so you’ll have more flexibility in terms of the types of cuts you can make. The saw’s adjustable rip fence complete with miter gauge is perfect for miter cuts and improved cutting precision
Other popular features:
- Blade cooling reservoir helps to minimize dust while keeping the blade nice and cool
- The induction motor is powerful and able to generate up to 3,550 RPM
- Compact, lightweight design makes this saw perfect for home and on the job use
5. Makita CC02R1 Cordless Tile Saw Kit
We loved this top-selling model by Makita, which is not only powerful and easy to use, but it’s also available for a reasonable price. It comes equipped with the patented Makita motor which can deliver up to 1,600 RPM, which equals a more powerful, faster cutting experience.
Other features include:
- A lightweight, four pound design for reduced operator fatigue
- Ergonomic design
- Base with nickel plating is designed to prevent rust
- The saw’s base tilt can handle bevel cuts ranging from zero degrees up to forty-five degrees
6. Brutus 61024BR Professional Tile Saw
The 61024BR tile saw by Brutus is a model that’s packing some serious power. It features an impressive 1 ½ horsepower motor at 3,450 RPM, so you know it can handle the bigger jobs without breaking a sweat. In fact, it can easily slice through masonry and porcelain, stone, tile, granite, and even marble. It comes with its own custom stand complete with rear locking wheels which will keep the saw securely in place. The stand itself also adds to the saw’s portability, making it a cinch to transport it from one job site to the next.
Other top features include:
- An enclosed dual water spray system
- Adjustable tilting head for faster cuts
- The ability to rip tile up to twenty-four inches.
7. MK-370EXP Wet Cutting Tile Saw
This lightweight little wet tile saw by MK Diamond is incredibly easy to transport and designed for home and pro use. It comes with an impressive plunge capacity that makes even the most complicated cuts a breeze. It also features a hinged blade guard, which makes blade changes fast and simple.
Other important features include:
- A built-in forty-five degree miter system
- Chrome plated linear guide bar for improved cutting precision
- Ergonomic design reduces user fatigue
8. Porter Cable PCC780LA Table Top Wet Tile Saw
This sliding wet tile table top saw is another one of Porter’s best-selling models, and for a variety of reasons. It comes with a twenty volt max battery power which ups the saw’s portability, as does the cordless design. The saw’s onboard miter square will improve cutting accuracy and pro-looking results.
Other top features:
- Roll cage for protection during transport
- Lightweight design
- Extended battery life
- Low selling price
9. QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw
Don’t let the 22400Q’s smaller size fool you, this is a powerful little tile saw and one that’s perfect for small and medium-sized jobs around the home. This model is made by QEP, a company that’s known for their well-built, lower priced saws. But not only is this model affordable, it can also easily slice through stone, slate, marble, and ceramic tile. Its plastic design may be a downside for some, however, the fact that it’s made out of plastic will also take worries of corrosion and rust out of the equation.
Other important features:
- Portable design will make this saw easy to transport and store
- Hinged cutting table is highly adjustable
- Saw comes with a four-inch diamond blade and rip guide
10. SKIL 3540-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw
This is another SKIL tile saw we were impressed with. It comes equipped with an adjustable rip fence and miter gauge, designed to improve cutting accuracy and provide cleaner looking miter cuts, and a blade cooling reservoir that will keep the blade cool and safe. It’s also capable of cutting tile twelve inches by twelve inches, which is excellent considering the saw’s compact design.
Other top features include:
- A crosscut capacity of 7.75
- Diagonal cut capacity of 7.25
- Can handle bevel cuts from zero to forty-five degrees
We hope our best tile saw reviews will help you narrow down your choices to find a saw that will work for you based on project size, material type, and your budget. Each of these models has something special to offer whether it’s a lower price, a higher cutting capacity, or the type of portability you need on the job or around the home. Considering the type of power each model offers, their durable designs, and their versatility, we’re confident that you’ll find the right model in our top ten lineup.