Speaker wires are so 90’s! With these top rated wireless Bluetooth outdoor rock speakers you can enjoy music out on the patio, deck, garden and pool area without worrying about those nasty speaker wires.
But be warned, not all wireless rock speakers are alike!
Some are of much better quality than others both sound-wise and durability-wise.
Most of us love listening to music when around our homes while engaging in different activities. For this to happen, you need to install the best Bluetooth outdoor rock speakers. Picking a highly rated model assures you of high sound quality and longevity. The best exterior wireless Bluetooth speakers will have:
• A powerful amplifier – higher wattage means louder music and clearer sound quality.
• Quality construction to ensure durability.
• A totally weatherproof speaker enclosure design.
• A reliable power source (either 120v, or rechargeable battery).
We tested a bunch of different wireless bluetooth outdoor fake rock speakers to help you buy the best quality speaker at the best possible price. Check them out here:
1. Canyon Sandstone Wireless Outdoor Speaker By Sound Appeal
If you’re looking for something in the modern Bluetooth technology, this is a great choice.
It has high efficiency as a result of its high wattage.
- 60w of power delivers excellent sound quality across all ranges;
- Waterproof construction prevents water damage;
- The speaker can stand on its own;
- Convenient dimensions of 11.80 x 11 x 10.60”
- No exterior volume control (only controlled via phone or bluetooth player
2. Alpine Corporation Solar Powered Bluetooth Outdoor Rock Speaker
Let the sun do the dirty work with this wireless solar outdoor rock speaker by Alpine that is re-charged by the sun’s rays! Great sound with the added convenience of solar charging. And no woories if it’s cloudy, the speaker can also be charged via power chord.
Generous 50 ft sound range is well suited for most deck and patio areas.
- Solar-powered, does not require any extension cords or outlets.
- Solid construction and highly weatherproof design.
- Long-lasting battery provides up to 12 hours of power.
- It comes in an ideal size of 13 x 9 x 11” to fit any outdoor space.
- Can take a long time to fully charge if not placed in direct sunlight.
3. OSD Audio 5.25” BTR-150 Bluetooth Fake Rock Speaker
Another great choice for outdoor parties available in 2 natural colors to blend into any surrounding landscape. The OSD faux rock speaker is equipped with enough power to amplify numerous speakers if desired.
- Beautiful colors that blend well with the environment,
- Sturdy construction to increase the product’s durability,
- Waterproof design provides worry-free performance regardless of climate.
- It comes with cables that you can use to connect with the main speaker for more powerful sound.
- Smallish 5″ speaker size
4. Acoustic Audio RSG8BT 8” Wireless Fake Rock Speaker
Equipped with large 8″ cones, these wireless outdoor rock speakers are a great choice for larger patios and decks where more power and amplification is necessary.
- Fast and Easy to install
- Sturdy construction increasing its durability,
- Weatherproof for both hot and cold seasons,
- Larger size produce more powerful music.
- Connects with any Bluetooth devices, and convenient size of 12” x 12.5” x 12”.
- Larger size requires more space and may not be suited for smaller areas.
5. Theater Solutions RK8GBT Artificial Rock Wireless (or Wired) Speaker
If you want something that you can connect via Bluetooth or wires, this is the item you should buy. Its sturdy design helps it to last for an extended period and having the option to hardwire the speakers or use the wireless functionality is a great option.
- Weatherproof making it suitable for all climates;
- Realistic and natural real rock colors and textures blend in well to landscaping;
- High quality speakers deliver crystal clear highs and powerful bass tones;
- It connects with most Bluetooth streaming devices and can also connect to an amplifier via wires;
- Not for the faint of wallet (a touch pricey for some folks);
6. Grey Slate Bluetooth Outdoor Rock Speaker By Sound Appeal
The powerful 40Watt peak power Class D amplifier in these faux rock wireless speakers provides excellent sound across the low, mid and high treble dynamic ranges.
- Extended range of sound emission;
- Wireless design makes placement fast and easy;
- 40W peak power delivers high quality music and voice quality;
- Small in size measuring 11.80 X 11 x 10.6”;
- Weatherproof to withstand all weather conditions;
- Attractive design with 2 available colors;
- So-so rock texture and finish;
7. Innovative Technology Premium 5W Speaker
The dark grey color of these wireless faux rock speakers blends into darker landscaping accents very well. With only 5 Watts of power, however, these outdoor faux rock speakers are best suited for smaller areas only. These speakers do not get super loud but less power means more run time!
- A wireless design making it easy to carry around;
- Water and weatherproof to increase durability;
- Beautiful colors that blend effortlessly with the surrounding;
- Long-lasting batteries can power speakers for up to 10 hours;
- USB charging cables are provided;
- Not a lot of power at only 5W peak output. Best for smaller areas where the music does not need to be too loud.
8. Margaritaville Rock Speakers
Waste away again in Margaritaville listening to music through these affordable bluetooth exterior rock speakers!
- 30-foot sound range is well suited for smaller deck and patio areas;
- IPX4 Waterproofing provides excellent protection from the elements;
- These speakers can be synched for additional power and performance;
- A long-lasting battery to serve you all day long;
- Not a ton of power for larger areas.
9. OSD 100W 8” Rock Speaker
OSD struck a great balance of power, durability and sound quality in these attractive exterior faux rock wireless speakers. If you want to crank up the music while outside on the deck or patio, these are a great choice.
- Beautiful and attractive appearance,
- Cone woofer and tweeter produces excellent sound quality;
- Weather and waterproof,
- 100 Watts of peak power produces strong bass and mid-range;
- Comes with a 10-foot cable that you can use to connect with the main speaker;
- Not the cheapest of the bunch but worth the money;
10. 6.5” Theater Solutions Exterior Artificial Rock Speaker
Theater Solution really nailed it with this model! A generous amount of power and sound quality at a super solid price point makes this offering tough to beat. The faux rock cabinets are very well constructed and designed to stand up to a lot of abuse from Mother Nature.
- Weather and waterproof to increase its durability;
- IP67 waterproof power supply;
- High-quality 100W amp provides crystal clear sound quality;
- Rust resistant speaker grills;
The good news is that there are a wider selection of top quality exterior wireless faux rock speakers today than even just a year ago. Today’s speakers sound better and look better with more convincing fake rock exteriors to help them blend seemlessly into the natural surroundings.
Pro Tip: If you’re looking to save some cash bookmark this page and check it every week or so. When the best outdoor wireless rock speaker model you like goes on sale, buy it!
Don’t be left hosting an outdoor patio bash with lame sounding music! Bluetooth technology is getting better and better by the day, making these wireless outdoor speakers that look like real rocks an awesome choice for curb appeal and rockin’ good tunes!
Not worried about the wires? Check out our ratings and reviews of the best exterior faux rock speakers for more information on top rated wired models.