DekoRRa Model 301C1 Heated Backflow Cover Protection Enclosure
The new and improved DekoRRa Model 301C1 Heated Backflow Cover Protection Enclosures are ASSE Class 1 certified with heavy duty poly-ethylene construction that is much more durable and weather resistant than traditional fiberglass backflow covers.
Superior quality USA made DekoRRa insulated and heated backflow covers at a price far less than HotBox, Safe-T-Cover, AquaSHIELD, Strong Box and other heated and insulated backflow cover brands.
– ASSE Class 1 certified insulated and heated backflow cover.
– Thickly molded polyethylene performs better vs fiberglass backflow enclosures.
– Improved backflow enclosure construction with EZ Mount Quick-Snap base. – Dual padlock hasps for added backflow protection.
– Attractive wind-proof design & natural finish blends backflow valve into landscape. – 5 Year Warranty against cracking, fading and de-lamination. – Included stakes pound flush through base mounting holes (or use concrete anchors).
– Includes R-13 insulation bag and 120v heat tape.
Love My Rock!
Dennis R. in Florida
Still looks great after 8 years.
Wendy Petterson in Florids
The Rock Fits Perfect!
Great Fake Rocks!
Marty Griepentrog in Wisconsin
Bye-Bye UGLY Well
Gloria in California
Great Rock Cover!
Tim Oneill in Wyoming
Outstanding! I love my new rock!
Corey Hoel in USA
You Can Trust RocksFast!
RocksFast.com Puts Customers First!
Justin Gaddis in IL
The Model 301C1 by DekoRRa is an ASSE Class I electric heated and insulated (R13) backflow cover providing freeze protection for backflow preventers and irrigation equipment. Designed to fit a variety of backflow preventers pressure vacuum breakers and pumps. Creates a durable, insulated means of protection while the attractive rounded edges and subtle color blend nicely into the surrounding yard or landscaping.
The durable and attractive two-piece design snaps together to provide a tight, weatherproof seal. Dual locking hasps with padlock tabs prevent vandals, critters, and curious toddlers from gaining access. When unlocked the top of the enclosure lifts off easily for maintenance and inspection of integral interior components.
- – ASSE Class I Electric Heat And Insulated (R-13)
- – Provides frost protection & prevents pipe freeze damage.
- – Fits pressure vacuum breakers, check valves, sprinkler backflow units, RPZ valves.
- – Fits many brands: Febco, Watts, Ames, Zurn etc – DCDA, PVB, DC formats.
- – Ultra-durable, and easy to install. Easy lift-off cover provides quick inspection
- – Aesthetic design with natural green or tan colors blends well into the landscape.
- – Dual locking hasps with padlock tabs provide excellent security.
- – Electric heater plugs into any outlet.
Backflow covers by DekoRRa are available in three class configurations and also as a CageView model allowing for easy visual inspection of the backflow preventer through the top side of the high quality and attractive housing. All models come equipped with durable case anchors (for anchoring to either a concrete pad or lawn) and insect resistant metal drainage gates at the base sides of each unit.
Theses are perfect for backflow preventer devices, check valves, valve gates, pumps and more. These units add protection while also helping components blend into the natural surroundings. What’s really unique about these units is how well they provide total protection, ease of access, and aesthetics all in one easy to use backflow preventer cover.
Class I – Freeze protection. Class I and I-V shall have a minimum thermal resistance value of eight and a positive means of heat. These units have been designed and constructed to maintain a minimum internal temperature of 40F
Class II – Freeze retardant. Class II and II-V shall have a minimum thermal resistance value of eight. These units have been designed and constructed to be installed in minimum external temperatures of 33F
Class III – Non-freeze protection. Class III and III-V are designed and constructed to provide system security for components when freezing temperatures are not a consideration.
Optional Cage View™ design (Model 301-CV) allows for easy visual inspection and vandal protection.
Specification: DekoRRa Model 301C1 Heated Backflow Cover Protection Enclosure