DekoRRa Model 301C3 Backflow Cover Protection Enclosure
The new and improved DekoRRa Model 301C3 Backflow Cover Protection Enclosures are ASSE Class 3 certified with heavy duty poly-ethylene construction that is much more durable and weather resistant than traditional fiberglass backflow covers that are prone to impact damage, cracking, and U.V. degradation.
– ASSE Class 3 certified backflow cover.
– Thickly molded polyethylene performs better vs fiberglass backflow enclosures.
– Improved backflow enclosure construction with EZ Mount Quick-Snap base.
– Dual padlock hasps for added backflow protection.
– Attractive wind-proof design & natural finish blends backflow valve into landscape.
– 5 Year Warranty against cracking, fading and delamination.
– Included stakes pound flush through base mounting holes (or use concrete anchors)
The Model 301C3 by DekoRRa is an ASSE Class III protection enclosure for backflow preventers and irrigation equipment. Designed to fit a variety of backflow preventers pressure vacuum breakers, RPZ valves and well pumps. Creates a durable, insulated hot box of protection while the attractive rounded edges and subtle color blend nicely into the surrounding yard or landscaping.
The durable and attractive two-piece polyethylene design snaps together to provide a tight, weatherproof seal. Dual locking hasps with padlock tabs prevent vandals, critters, and curious toddlers from gaining access. When unlocked the top of the enclosure lifts off easily for maintenance and inspection of integral interior components.
- – Affordable high-quality backflow protection cover
- – Fits a variety of pressure vacuum breakers, check valves, RPZ units
- – Fits many brands: Febco, Watts, Ames, Zurn – DCDA, PVB, DC formats.
- – Ultra-durable, and easy to install. Easy lift-off cover provides quick inspection
- – Aesthetic design with natural green or tan colors blends well into the landscape
- – Dual locking hasps with padlock tabs provide excellent security
Backflow covers by DekoRRa are available in three class configurations and also as a CageView model allowing for easy visual inspection of the backflow preventer through the top side of the high quality and attractive housing.
All models come equipped with durable case anchors (for anchoring to either a concrete pad or lawn) and insect resistant metal drainage gates at the base sides of each unit. Theses are perfect for backflow preventer devices, check valves, valve gates, pumps and more. Aesthetics, protection, and ease of use all in one affordable package!
Class I – Freeze protection. Class I and I-V shall have a minimum thermal resistance value of eight and a positive means of heat. These units have been designed and constructed to maintain a minimum internal temperature of 40F
Class II – Freeze retardant. Class II and II-V shall have a minimum thermal resistance value of eight. These units have been designed and constructed to be installed in minimum external temperatures of 33F
Class III – Non-freeze protection. Class III and III-V are designed and constructed to provide system security for components when freezing temperatures are not a consideration.
Specification: DekoRRa Model 301C3 Backflow Cover Protection Enclosure